Your Complete Guide to Photography
A large proportion of the readers of Digital Photography School classify themselves as beginners – so we thought it might be helpful to have a page set up that collates some of our Digital Photography Tips for Beginners.
Before you check out the links below – do check out our range of eBooks and workbooks and our brand new course – most of which were written with the Beginner Photographer in mind.
The Basics of Exposure
- Learning about Exposure – The Exposure Triangle
- Introduction to ISO in Digital Photography
- Introduction to Shutter Speed in Digital Photography
- Introduction to Aperture in Digital Photography
- Understanding Exposure – Book Review
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Dersler 0
- Sınavlar 0
- Süre 80 hours
- Yetenek seviyesi Beginner
- Dil English
- Öğrenciler 45
- Değerlendirme Evet